Gugushev & Partners Law Office provides advisory services to clients from the private sector and to state and municipal authorities in the field of administrative law. We also participate in discussions and procedures for the adoption of bills.
Our legal services include:
- case law of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Bulgaria
- representation in various procedures before state and municipal administrative authorities
- preparation and participation in competitions, tenders and public procurement procedures
- assistance in administrative procedures for the issuance of licences, permits, and certificates
- consultation and assistance in the course of proceedings pursuant to the Administrative Violations and Sanctions Act and Administrative Procedure Code, including filing objections and appealing against penal decrees
- appeal and objections of administrative acts – administrative and court phase
- assistance in clarifying the specifics and legal regime of state and municipal property
Our Experts in This Area
Founder and Senior Partner
Head of Public Procurement and Labour Law department
Head of Energy, Capital Markets and Foreign Investments
Notable Clients & Projects
Fr. Lürssen Werft GMBH & CO.KG, Germany
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is advising the company, part of the northern German shipyard group Lürssen, on the award of a EUR 500 million tender organized by the Ministry of Defence on the Acquisition of MMPV for the Bulgarian Navy.
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd., Israel
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is advising, the Israeli defence technology company, on its participation in a tender for the implementation of investment expenditure project for the modernisation of the Bulgarian army.
Hareon Solar Technology Co. Ltd.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is acting as the legal adviser of one of the largest producers of silicon wafers in China, offering a fully integrated production chain of PV components, at local and international level.
Cash Credit JSC
Gugushev & Partners Law Office consulted one of the most quickly developing Bulgarian non-banking institutions, providing small loans to individuals, on various matters concerning Intelectual property and consumer protection procedures.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office advised the client, a leader on the Bulgarian livestock market, on contract for construction of new pig nursery to AM Warkup Ltd., UK.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is representing the client, a leading Bulgarian company in the field of “lyutenitsa” production in several litigation procedures regarding IP matters including litigation.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office advised the client in connection to the participation in public procurement procedures and provided legal assistance with respect to a proceeding before the Commission for Protection of Competition and the SAC.
Kunino Energy AD, Bulgaria
Gugushev & Partners Law Office advises the company with respect to the operation of hydropower plant Kunino with a total installed capacity of 4410 KW, located on Iskar River.