Banking & Finance
Gugushev & Partners Law Office provides advisory services in banking & finance law for credit and financial institutions as well as individuals and companies. The banking & finance team provides a comprehensive set of services covering all client needs: consulting on daily banking operations, bank and financial instrument transactions, and advice in connection with financing – from large syndicated local or international credit facilities to small loans. We also assist our clients in the registration of all kinds of collaterals concerning financing. Our experience representing not only lenders but also borrowers enables us to successfully predict and meet the requirements of all parties involved in the transaction.
Our legal services include:
- consultation on regulatory issues
- negotiations with banks and financial institutions on provision of funding, as well as preparation of the accompanying credit documentation
- advice on credit facilities (including on project finance, syndicated loans, refinancing) provided by domestic and foreign banks to domestic and foreign persons
- advice on credit collateral contracts and assistance in the proper incorporation of collateral mortgages, special pledges, etc.
- drafting legal opinions on fulfilling the conditions for utilization of the credit facility
- advice on specific bank operations and transactions: letters of credit, bank guarantees, etc.
- dispute resolution and court representation in litigation cases concerning bank operations and transactions, enforcement and debt collection