Gugushev & Partners Law Office provides advice on business planning to producers and distributors of goods and services as well as end-users about the requirements and opportunities provided by consumer protection legislation, the powers of government bodies and the activities of consumers associations. The focus of the firm’s activity is not only the traditional provision of services at sales outlets but also the conclusion of distance contracts, e-commerce, and wireless data exchange services.
Our legal services include:
- labeling, product safety, damages for defective goods
- protection against abusive, misleading and unauthorized comparative advertising
- product warranties, claims, liability
- avoiding unfair terms in consumer contracts
- European Consumer Law practice
- the practice of the Commission for Consumer Protection and representation before the Commission
- Consumer Protection Associations regime
- conciliation commissions
Our Experts in This Area
Head of Intellectual Property and Data Protection Department
Notable Clients & Projects
Remix Global JSC.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is advising on a daily basis the client on a wide spectrum of legal matters.
Cash Credit JSC
Gugushev & Partners Law Office consulted one of the most quickly developing Bulgarian non-banking institutions, providing small loans to individuals, on various matters concerning Intelectual property and consumer protection procedures.
Amarant Bulgaria Ltd.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office advises the client in connection to the development of a new online e-shop for high-class fashion products.
Gugushev & Partners Law Office advises the client on a daily basis in connection to various matters in the field of corporate and commercial law, tax and employment law.