Bogomil has professional experience in advising corporate and private clients in various areas of law, including company law, property law, condominiums, construction control and regulation of real estate in urban areas, administrative procedures, and commercial and civil law contracts. He joined the team of Gugushev & Partners Law Firm as an associate lawyer in 2022 and advised and assisted the firm's clients in resolving various real estate and contractual cases.
- Consulting and assistance to clients in connection with real estate transactions and construction;
- Preparation of contracts in the whole spectrum of the law of obligations;
- Legal representation in disputes related to the real estate, condominiums and appeals against penal decrees;
- Preparation of documents for establishment and changes of commercial companies;
- Preparation of opinions and assistance in cases related to various administrative procedures - including the Investment Promotion Act, use of mineral water from a publicly available source, etc.
- Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski“ (2013-2018), Masters of Laws
- Sofia Bar Association