Kiril has a Master of Laws, as he successfully graduated from the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” at the end of 2019. He is an attorney-at-law assistant and a member of the law office's team since the beginning of 2020. He takes part in the office’s corporate legal practice. His share in the work process consists mainly in the preparation of documents relating to servicing legal persons. Alongside that, he also takes part in the research of a wide variety of legal topics, as well as contributing to the work and presentation of the law office’s team in any other way.
- Gugushev & Partners Law Office (2020 – present)
- Legal Trainee
- Georgieva & Dzhutev Law Firm (2018 – 2019)
- “Ruseva & Yolcheva and Partners” Law Firm (2017) – part of a student practices program by the Ministry of Education and Science
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (2014 – 2019), Masters of Laws
- High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences "Akademik Nikola Obreshkov" Burgas (2009 – 2014)
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English (CAE)