Mihaela is an Associate with professional experience in consulting corporate clients and individuals in various areas of law. Since 2021 is part of the team of Gugushev & Partners Law Office and in that capacity, she advises the clients in the sphere of corporate matters and also assists in resolving various commercial and contractual law issues.
- Consultancy and support to local and international corporate clients regarding the establishment, implementation and expansion of their commercial activity in Bulgaria, including preparation of corporate documents, as well as the preparation and revision of contracts to which they are party;
- Support in immigration matters, issuance of visas, residence permits, and citizenship;
- Consulting corporate clients in the fields of corporate and commercial law, labour, consumer and competition law.
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (2014 - 2019), Master of Laws
- Erasmus Plus Exchange Student, Law Faculty of University of Saarland, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- DSD (Deutsches Sprachdiplom) and TestDaF
- Certificate for successful participation in a specialized course "Legal German" at the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry