Who we are: Gugushev & Partners Law Office is a Bulgarian law firm with a diversified business practice, awarded as a Law Firm of the Year in 2017 and 2015 and takes prime position on the Bulgarian legal market by providing high-quality legal services to Bulgarian and international corporations, financial institutions and the Bulgarian government. The team of Gugushev & Partners is recognized and awarded by the international legal directories and enjoys an excellent reputation on the local and international levels.
In relation to the significant expansion of its activities, Gugushev & Partners is looking to hire:
LAWYER in the field of real estate and construction, competition protection, contract, and obligations law.
- Master of Law, University Diploma;
- Fluency in English language;
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office pack;
- A highly flexible person with the ability to execute and perform multiple tasks management;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Responsible, disciplined and motivated person;
- Readiness to work in a dynamic high-level business environment;
- Self-management and proactive approach to the organization of the work and tasks assigned.
- Secondary Foreign Education;
- Second language;
- Experience in servicing local and foreign clients;
- Professional challenges and opportunities;
- Stable job with career development opportunities and work-life balance;
- Positive, motivating and energetic working environment in a great office at a top location;
- Cooperation and coordination in relation to the implementation of professional duties;
- Business cell phone;
- Special discount for Multi-sport card;
- Attractive remuneration package.
To apply please send your detailed CV, Cover Letter (CL) in English and a recent photo.
We would like to inform you that upon receiving your personal data, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and your resume (as compiled by you) it would be used for recruitment purposes only.
In the course of the recruitment, the data controller is Gugushev & Partners Law Office (hereinafter ‘GPLO’) and your data might be shared with other users processing your data on GPLO’s behalf or our hiring departments.
Your data will be retained for only a period of six months which includes our legal obligations for retaining data. On occasions where there is a requirement to extend the retention of your data or using your data for other job opportunities, we would be asking for your Opt-In again, if required.
If you wish to learn more, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Business Development & Administration
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can shape and develop your marketing and business skills? You can do this in a leading Bulgarian law firm where you will work with outstanding experts and provide high-quality marketing and sales services to established local and international companies.
If that sounds interesting to you, you could be our next colleague!
Gugushev & Partners Law Office is looking for a marketing specialist with a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience. This person will help further shape the brand identity of a company that strongly develops into the industries of the future (Renewable Energy, Venture Capital, startups) while also pushing to remain close to established business leaders.
If you are an expert in Microsoft Office Suit, SharePoint, Photoshop, if you have an eye for detail and a flair for digital content, and if communication with customers is your second nature, you can contribute to our team with:
- Assistance with the development of marketing materials – newsletters, presentations, MailChimp campaigns, stationery and others in coordination with a vendor (vendor management);
- Coordinate and support the creation of press releases, news, legal articles, interviews and others for the company’s digital marketing campaigns in coordination with a vendor;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through the company’s social media channels;
- Maintain the firm’s website - creation of content;
- Attend various local and international events with networking and marketing purposes as a representative of the law office. Support the Partners in preparation for such events;
- Analyse marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies;
If you meet the following requirements:
- University degree – preferably legal or marketing and communications;
- Experience in marketing/copywriting, back-office sales and/or business development;
- English language proficiency (second language is an advantage);
- MS Office Expert (especially Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint).
If you perceive yourself as:
- A highly flexible person that loves working with people;
- A doer with excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Responsible, disciplined, and motivated attitude;
- Ready to work in a dynamic, high-level business environment;
- A person with a proactive approach;
- Working with attention to detail;
- An innovative, collaborative, resourceful and creative person
Then apply and become part of our expanding professional team by sending your detailed CV, motivational letter in English, and a recent photo.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to deep dive into the world where the law and business intertwine;
- A stable job with career development opportunities and work-life balance;
- A positive, motivating, and energetic working environment in a great office at a top location;
- Networking opportunities;
- Special discounts and Attractive remuneration package.
Who we are: Gugushev & Partners Law Office is a Bulgarian law firm with a diversified business practice, awarded as a Law Firm of the Year in 2017 and 2015 and takes a prime position in the Bulgarian legal market by providing high-quality legal services to Bulgarian and international corporations, financial institutions and the Bulgarian government. The team of Gugushev & Partners is recognized and awarded by the international legal directories and enjoys an excellent reputation on the local and international levels.
BE PART OF OUR TEAM
We, at Gugushev & Partners and Gugushev Finance & Accounting, believe that potential candidates can expect challenging career/internship opportunities in one of the leading legal companies in Bulgaria and should be eager to work and learn in a dynamic environment, motivated to balance career and study interests.
That is why we require the following qualities from potential job candidates:
- Personal responsibility and conscientiousness in task performance
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with a large volume of information, research and argumentation of unconventional solutions
- Ability to form and accept constructive feedback
- Development and self-perfection in the overall team perspective
- Personal attitude and engagement with the goals and development of the law office
- Excellent academic record
- Advanced level of written and spoken English language
Our proposal for future candidates includes:
- Work in a pleasant environment
- Constant contact and support from the team
- Opportunity for direct mentorship in the process of work
- Clear structure and levels of professional development
- Respect for one’s personality
- Competitive remuneration
If you are an ambitious lawyer with fluent English language skills and you wish to apply for a position in our law office, please send CV with contact details to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Your personal data will be processed by Gugushev & Partners Law Office in accordance with the data protection regulations. For more information, review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.