Bonka is an accountant in the team of Gugushev Finance & Accountant since 2012. She has long experience in the field of corporate and bank accounting. Her practice focuses on the application of accounting and tax legislation. Advises individuals and companies in the areas of accounting, taxes, finance, labor, and wages. Carries out ongoing accounting of documents, prepares protocols related to intra-Community supplies and services, prepares accounting records and VAT returns. Prepares and organizes the process of tax inspections, annual closure, and preparation of annual tax returns.
- Gugushev Finance & Accounting (2012 - present) - Accountant
- United Bulgarian Bank (2001 - 2011) - Internal Auditor of Bank Transactions and Operations and Control Systems
- United Bulgarian Bank - Kazanlak Branch (1994 - 2001) - Accountant and Banking and Sales Consultant
- Electronic Computing Center and Central Accounting of Arsenal AD (1977-1994)
- Veliko Tarnovo University "St. St. Cyril and Methodius "Institute of Economics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (1999-2001), Master of Economics
- Slavic University, Sofia (1996-1999), Bachelor of Accounting and Control