Proletina is a Partner at Gugushev Finance & Accounting. Proletina’s practice focuses on financial and management reporting, group consolidation reporting, tax audits, tax controversy, and disputes resolution, tax planning and tax risk management. She is well-experienced in transfer pricing, indirect taxation, and application of the international treaties for the avoidance of double taxation. Throughout the years Proletina has been involved in many tax and financial due diligence and analyses on complex transactions, M&A and business restructuring. Proletina advises local and multinational clients from different industries, including public companies and has a particular interest and expertise in the renewable energy sector.
- Gugushev Finance & Accounting (2015-present) – Partner, Chief accountant, and consultant
- Gugushev Finance & Accounting (2010-2014) – Senior accountant and consultant
- Gugushev Finance & Accounting (2008-2009) – Junior accountant
- The University of National and World Economy, Sofia (2009-2010), Master in Finance
- The University of National and World Economy, Sofia (2005-2009), Bachelor in Finance
- English Language School “Geo Milev”, Bourgas (2000-2005)