Sevdelina joins Gugushev & Partners Law Office in 2018, as part of the corporate department. Her professional experience is related to consulting one of the leading business groups in the Bulgarian economy, active mainly in the fields of mining and construction. She has practical experience and knowledge in commercial and company law, contractual law, register proceedings under the Commercial Register Act, as well as in the field of measures against money laundering and terrorist financing. She also has practical experience in the field of public procurement, notary and security proceedings.
- EuroBond International Ltd. - advises on the applicability of surety bonding, as well as other guarantees and securities provided by the current Bulgarian legislation
- APS Holding - part of the team that advises the holding on corporate and regulatory matters concerning the activities of subsidiaries on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Debt Collection Agency JSC - part of the team that advises the client on regulatory issues
- TRYZENS BULGARIA Ltd - part of the team that advises the client on the regulatory legal framework related to his activity, as well as various corporate cases
- AgroTime Ltd. - advises the company as well as related companies in connection with corporate, bond and regulatory issues
- New Bulgarian University (2006 - 2011), Master of Laws
- Cambridge International Legal English Certificate